Gold Investment “Compelling” As Fed Likely To Create Next Recession
– Is the Fed about to kill the business cycle?
– 16 out of 19 rate-hike cycles in past 100 years ended in recession
– Total global debt at all time high – see chart
– Global debt is 327% of world GDP – ticking timebomb…
– Gold has beaten the market (S&P 500) so far this century
– Safe haven demand to increase on debt and equity risk
– Gold looks very cheap compared to overbought markets
– Important to diversify into safe haven gold now
by Frank Holmes via Gold.org
Global debt levels have reached unprecedented levels, pension deficits are rising and the US interest rate cycle is on the turn. Frank Holmes, chief executive of highly regarded investment management group US Global Investors, believes that investing in gold is a logical response to current, unnerving conditions.
For centuries, investors and savers have depended on gold in times of economic and political strife, and its investment case right now is as compelling as it’s ever been.
Read more click HERE
By Zero Hedge
In an extensive, must-read report published on Monday by Deutsche Bank’s Jim Reid, the credit strategist unveiled an extensive analysis of the “Next Financial Crisis”, and specifically what may cause it, when it may happen, and how the world could respond assuming it still has means to counteract the next economic and financial crash.
Read more HERE.